Qupon is Revolutionizing the Coupon Industry
A Global Decentralized Marketplace for Merchants to Advertise Crypto Coupons
What is Qupon
Qupon is a global eCommerce marketplace for merchants to advertise digital coupons. Our idea is simple, lower fees for merchants to advertise products and services and they will be able to offer bigger discounts to their customers. Did you know that current competitors are charging merchants fees as high as 50% to advertise on their platform? That is all about to change.
Our innovative business model, utilizing distributed ledger and smart contract technology, allows us to be the lowest cost provider platform in the industry with fees less than 10%. If you are a merchant, looking to earn the most from your advertising efforts, Qupon is for you. As a customer, if you want the biggest discounts on goods and services, Qupon is the place you’ll find it.
- Blockchain Strategy
- Global Coupons
- Tokens and Smart Contracts
- Private Transactions
Best Token Practices
Legal governance, risk management, and compliance.
Unique Market Size
Starting in September 2018, Qupon can be utilized for many purposes.
Live Exchange Rates
Coin Exchange Calculator
(all world currencies)
Decentralized Platform for Tokens and Smart Contracts
- Current coupon services charge merchants as much as 50%
- Participants information is being exploited for profit
- Credit Card and Personal Information are susceptible to hacking
Increase Profits to Merchants
- Decentralized & Distributed Model Shares Resources and Reduces Data Center and Associated staffing Costs
- Cryptocurrencies and Smart Contracts Eliminate Third Party Payment Processors
- Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) Uses Smart Contracts to govern the application leading to a reduction in overall maintenance costs.
- Unique: Smart Contracts and Distributed Ledger Technology Ensure each Qupon is Unique. They Cannot be Duplicated and Cannot be Double Spent.
- Secure: Only the Owner can Redeem a Qupon.
- Transferable: Gift a Qupon to Family and Friends. Sell or Trade them in the Qupon Marketplace App
Open Source Smart Contracts
Founder and CEO
18 years of experience in the technology space. Formal training in computer science and database administration. Business & systems analysis, designing applications from the ground up, managing enterprise software solutions for large institutions have been the building blocks for a well rounded solutions expert. We are going to decentralize the global coupon industry. Be apart of the future, support Qupon.
With a Masters in Business Administration, Carrie brings over 10 years of experience in the finance, marketing, retail and technology industries. Her understanding and ability to navigate the complexities within these sectors has been the key to her success. Her background includes experience in designing and implementing business strategies, policies, procedures; driving new sales through marketing initiatives; operations budgeting and planning for multiple technical projects.
Ernest Bonat, Ph.D
Java & Solidity Developer